Thomas & Ingram manages condominium and cooperative units in New York City on behalf of foreign or absentee domestic owners, dealing with all aspects of renovations, maintenance, tenant placement, bill payment, as well as interacting in a fiduciary capacity with board and building management and city and tax authorities.
We ensure quality monitoring and action and remove the difficulty, complexities and risk of absentee ownership of New York City property.
- Collection of all fees and rents from tenant
- Transfers of all income to unit owners
- Generation of monthly income statements and annual income statements
- Monitoring and payment of property taxes and association fees
- Quick response and resolution to all maintenance, inquires and complaints
- Leasing, collection of security deposit and maintenance of tenant escrow account for security deposits
- Operating in accordance with local housing laws and building rules and requirements
- Coordination of all refurbishment (painting between tenants) and capital improvements for the property